It’s no secret: activity = income. So, how do you encourage your distributors to create that activity? The answer is simple—tools!
Tools are a valuable resource for both you and your distributors. Not only do they provide a simple solution for effectively telling your company’s story, they do it in a way that’s compliant and brand appropriate. Having a culture of using tools could be the one thing that sets your company apart from the crowd.
Does your company have a tools culture? Or could it use a little work? Below, we’ve listed a few things you may want to consider when adopting a marketing tools strategy:
- Print vs. Digital: In today’s modern world, it’s clear that digital tools are a must-have aspect of your company’s toolbox. However, that doesn’t mean that you should eliminate print tools altogether. Professionally written and designed print materials are easy to present in a low-pressure environment and can leave a favorable impression of your company. A combination of both digital and print tools is your best bet for success.
- Analytics: When utilizing digital tools, you should do your best to ensure that they’re accompanied by some kind of analytics. After all, you want to understand how they’re being used—and if they’re working!
- Personalization: Your company is one of a kind, so your tools should be, too. Just because a tool works well for another company doesn’t necessarily mean it will work for you. You should think critically about your unique needs and company culture and tailor your tools appropriately.
- Branding: Your brand is the lifeblood of your company, so it’s important to make sure all of your tools maintain branding and compliance. After all, every tool you produce represents you, and you want to make you’re presented in the best way possible.
- Ease of use: This may be too obvious to even mention, but if your tools aren’t easy to use, they probably won’t be utilized by your distributors. Keep them simple for best results.
Does any of this sound overwhelming? It doesn’t have to. At Verb, we have both the experience and capability to help you design and implement a tools culture that will lead to massive success—for both you AND your distributors. If you’d like to know more, don't hesitate to learn more about interactive video, here.